Copernicus Consulting Group is Sam Ladner’s company.
We uncover insights. We also guide our clients through the difficult process of applying those insights in meaningful ways. This can mean designing creating a new product, a new Web site, a new service, or even a new organization. We specialize in applying social research methods to first understand the baseline: how is the current product, Web site, service or organization performing? We then uncover potential blind spots: How are consumers using competitive products, Web sites, or services? How do employees currently experience life in the organization? Finally, we help our clients develop practical action plans for realizing product, service, or organizational innovation.
- Insightful research on how consumers and employees really behave
- Measurement plans to track improvement
- Collaborative but structured facilitation sessions
We do not provide:
- 100-slide PowerPoint decks
- “Interesting” findings that have no application
- Unstructured “brainstorming” sessions
- No way to measure a project’s success